What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install in your computer, smartphone, tablet or television to access them once connected. A cookie is stored on a computer to customize and facilitate maximum user navigation. Cookies are only associated with a user and their computer and do not provide references to infer with user data. The user can configure the browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by the website.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agile and tailored to user preferences, for example, to store your language or your own currency. They also help those responsible for the websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information collected through them. Finally, they serve to streamline the advertising we show you, thanks to which we can offer services for free.
Browsing this website means that they can install the following types of cookies:
- Cookies improve performance
This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not need to reconfigure the service each time you visit. For example, this type includes:
- Adjusting volume of audio or video players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Objects stored in the 'shopping cart' in the E-commerce services such as shops.
- Geolocation cookies
These cookies are used by programs that attempt to geographically locate the status of your computer, smartphone, tablet or television connected to provide fully anonymous content and more appropriate services.
- Cookies record
Cookies record is generated once the user is registered or subsequently opened its session, and are used to identify you to the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the User identified so that, if you close a Service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day goes back into that service, will continue identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the functionality 'log', so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the Service User will be logged to be connected
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Advertising cookies
They are those well treated by us or by third parties, allowing effectively manage advertising space on our web site, adapting the content of the ad content requested service or to your use of our website. Thanks to it we know the Internet browsing habits and show related advertising to your profile navigation.
- Other third party cookies
In some of our pages third-party cookies can be installed to support, manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks to share our content.
What cookies do we use?
The following is a list of the main cookies used:
- Analytical Cookies, periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service users, websites
- Analytical cookies, for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service users, websites usually make use of 'analytical' cookies to compile statistical data __utma activity; __utmb; __utmc; __utmv; __utmz; (Google analytics)
How can I configure my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options for your internet browser.Here are links where you can find information on how you can turn your preferences in major browsers
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad)
Finally, you can go to the website to find useful information in Your Online Choices, you can configure, provider by provider, your preferences on third-party advertising cookies.
What happens when I disable the cookies?
In the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies it is possible that certain services offered by our web site that require its use remain disabled and, therefore, are not available to you so you cannot take full advantage of everything our websites and applications are offer. It is also possible that the performance of the website can slow down.
Besides the use of our own cookies, we allow third parties to set cookies and access them on your computer. The consent of the cookies of these companies is linked to the browsing on this site.
Our portal can modify this Cookies Policy depending, on regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection legislative requirements, so users are advised to visit regularly.